- Day 01 Arrival at Lhasa airport and transfer to Lhasa.(3650Mts/ 60Km ) Hotel on B.B
You will be warmly welcome by our Tibetan guide and driver and accompany you to the holy city of Lhasa along with the view of Bharmaputra, known as Yarlung Tsangpo in Tibetan and a giant stone carved Buddha with more than a thousand years history.
- Day 02-03 Sightseeing tour in Lhasa, Potala Palace, Jokang temple, Bharkor Bazar, Drepung and Sera monasteries. Hotel on B.B
- Day 04 Drive from Lhasa to Gyangtse.(3950Mts/ 280Km ) Hotel on B.B
You will start your tour at around 9Am from your hotel and then drive towards Gyangtse through 3 big mountain passes, Kampa La, Karo La, Simila respectively. Karola is the highest pass among them which is over 5000Mts with it's most beautiful glaciers, beautiful Yamdrok lake emerged as coral color from the top of Kampala pass. You will have your lunch at Nakartse country which is just between the Yamdrok lake and Karola glaciers.
- Day 05 Drive from Gyangtse to Shigatse. (3900mts/ 90Km ) Hotel on B.B
You will start your tour at around 9Am from your hotel and then drive towards Palchoe monastery for a few minutes. Visit Palchoe monastery and Kubum Pagoda stupa. After the sightseeing, You will have your lunch and then continue your journey to Shigatse by passing one of the biggest farming land in Tibet where people grow barley, wheat, different kinds of vegetables.
Pm visit Tashi Lhunpo monastery and old market of Shigatse.
- Day 06 Drive from Shigatse to new Dingri via Sakya monastery, known as Shegar(4050Mts/ 290KM ) Hotel on B.B
You will start your tour at around 8.30Am from your hotel and drive through two big mountain passes, Tsola 4500Mts/ Gyatso la 5220Mts and some beautiful villages and the first view of Mount Everest from the foot of Gyatso la pass. You will have your lunch in Sakya after you finish the sightseeing in Sakya monastery.
- Day 07 Drive from Shegar to Rongbuk monastery. ( 5000Mts/ 100Km Guest house on B.B
You will start your tour at 9Am and drive through Pangla pass 5000Mts from which you will have a fantastic view of Mount Everest, Lhotse and Makalu respectively which are over 8000Mts. After the lunch in Rongbuk monastery, you will visit the world's highest monastery, Rongbuk. Walk up to Everest base camp which takes you an hour and half. Explore Everest base camp and back to Rongbuk monastery. When the sun sets, you will have a fantastic view of Mount Everest in the red colored sun shade.
- Day 08 Drive from Rongbuk monastery to Old Tingri, 4350Mts/70Km. Guest house on B.B
Enjoy the morning sunrise view on the Everest top, have breakfast and then drive towards old Dingi. Old Dingri is one of the popular places to stop a night in order to view mount Everest for tourists, especially for those who are unable to go to Mount Everest because of altitude problem. On the way, visit Langkor monastery.
- Day 09 Old Dingri-Shegar-Lhaste-Shigatse, 3900Mts/310Km Hotel on B.B
Enjoy the morning long distant view of Mt Everest and Joyu, Drive towards Shigatse. Have a luch here, then drive back to Lhaste.
- Day 10 Drive from Shigatse to Namtso lake via Xugu la pass (4700Mts/ 390KM ) Guest house on B.B
You will start your tour at around 9.30Am from your hotel and visit Tashi Lhunpo monastery in the morning, the seat of the Penchen Lama and one of the biggest Geukpa monasteries in Tibet. After the sightseeing, drive along the Bharmaputra river with a landscape of sandy hills, villages, and Rulak Yungdrung ling at the otherside of the river. From Tagdruka, you will leave the main road and drive off road until you reach Yamba chen. You will have beautiful view of Nyenchen Thangla mountain.
- Day 11 Drive from Namtso to Lhasa.(3650Mts/ 250Km )
Am Explore Namtso lake and walk around Tashi Do hermitage where there are lots of caves and small monastery. After this return to Lhasa and free afternoon for souvenirs.
NAMTSO LAKE at (4,700Meters) is one of the biggest lakes in Tibet and is 70Km long and 30Km wide. The landscape is dominated by the snow peak of Nyenchen Thangla to the south west of the lake. Tashi Do hermitage stands on a promontory with more than 50 small caves including some small chapels. Pilgrims do a half hour walk (kora) around Tashi Do hermitage.
- Day 12 Drive to airport and fly back.