- Day 01: Arrival in Lhassa, transfer to the downtown (3650m/60km). New Mandala hotel or similar on BB
You will be warmly welcome by our Tibetan guide and driver and accompany you to the holy city of Lhasa along with the view of Bharmaputra, known as YarlungTsangpo in Tibetan and a giant stone carved Buddha with more than a thousand years history.
- Day 02: Lhasa sightseeing: Drepung& Sera monasteries. New Mandala hotel or similar on BB
Sightseeing Drepung monastery, the largest monastery in Tibet and one of the six biggest monasteries of Gelukpa sect in Tibetan Bhuddhism. Sera monastery, the scond largest monastery of Tibet and it is very interesting to watch the monks debating in the monastery.
- Day 02: Lhasa sightseeing: Potala, Jokang temple and Bharkor. New Mandala hotel or similar on BB
Sightseeing Potala Palace, winter Palace of the Dalai Lama, Jokang temple, the oldest and most sacred temple of Tibet, Bharkor, the ancient market of Lhasa and the most oldest and sacred pilgrimage path in Lhasa.
- Day 04: Drive Lhasa-Yamdrok lake-Gyantse (3950mts/ 270Km ) Yuthok Tibetan hotel new wing on B.B
Early morning, start your tour and then drive towards Gyangtse through 3 big mountain passes, Kampa La, Karo La, Simila respectively. Karola is the highest pass among them which is over 5000Mts with it's most beautiful glaciers, beautiful Yamdrok lake emerged as coral color from the top of Kampala pass.
- Day 05: Gyantse to Shigatse ( 3900m/90km) Mansarovar hotel or similar on BB
Morning, Visit Palchoe monastery and Kubum Pagoda stupa and then continue your journey to Shigatse. Afternoon, visit Tashi Lhunpo monastery, the seat of the Penchen Lama and the old market of Shigatse if there is enough time.
- Day 06: Shigatse to Shegar ( 4300mts/ 240Km) Tibet roof of the garden hotel or similar on BB
After breakfast, drive through Tsola pass, 4500Mts and another high pass called Gyatso la at the elevation of 5120mts. From the down side valley of the pass, if the weather is clear, you will have a great view of Mt Everest in the distance.
- Day 07: Drive from Shegar-Chozom conservative bus entry checkpoint. ( 4950Mts/80Km ) Rongbuk monastery ( 5000m/20km ) Guest house on BB
You will start the tour at 8.30 Am and drive to Chozom by passing Pangla pass. From the top of the Pangla pass, you will have a great view of Mt Everest, Lhotse, Makalu, Shisha Bangma, Jo Oyu etc. Continue driving to Chozom conservative bus checkpoint entry gate and from there the motor bikes are not allowed to ride to Rongbuk monastery so you need to leave the motor bikes here and go to Rongbuk monastery by national Everest conservative bus at the distance of 20km. You can walk to the new Everest base camp ( 5000m, 10 minutes walk) and will enjoy the most beautiful view of Mt Everest from the base camp. When the sun sets or sun rise, don’t miss to see the most beautiful view of Mt Everest.
- Day 08: Drive from Rongbuk to Saga ( 4640mts/ 270Km ) Shengda holiday business Hotel or similar on B.B
Morning, enjoy having a great view of Mt Everest from Rongbuk monastery and by around 10.30 Am, you start riding and drive through a rough road for 65Km until you get to the friendship high way where Old Dingri is located. Old Dingri is one of the popular places to stop a night in order to view mount Everest for tourists especially for those who are unable to go to Mount Everest because of altitude problem. You will drive through Pekutso with the beautiful view of Himalayan range including Shisha Bangma.
- Day 09: Saga to Baryang ( 4750mts/235km ) Hotel on BB
Drive to Baryang through a vast grassland with big nomadic area where you will see lots of Yak, Sheep etc. If you are lucky enough, you will also see lots of wild animals such as wild donkey, wild Yak, wolves, rabbit, blue sheep, Ibex etc.
- Day 10: Drive from Baryang to Mansarovar lake (4590Mts/200Km)-Mansarovar lake to Dharchen ( 4660mts/50km) Himalaya hotel on BB
Enjoying the most beautiful motorbike ride along the Lake Mansaorvar with a fantastic view of Mount Gurlamandata and Mt Kailash.
- Day 11: Darchen to Dhiraphuk (5210Mts/18Km/ 7-8 hours walk ) Guest house on BB
Today is the first day of your KailashKora which is totally around 53Km . You start your Kora from Darchen and after like 2 hrs walk, you will face DarpoChe where there is a huge prayer flag pole which is annually replaced by the pilgrimages on 15 th of forth Lunar month, known as Saga Dawa festival, As well as Trulku monastery on your leftside up on the hill side. You can also see ibex and blue sheep running in the rocky hillside while you are walking and then you will reach DhiraPhuk which was a monastery before but nowadays you can only see the ruins of the monastery as the monastery was destroyed in the cultural revolution.
- Day 12: Trek to Zutrulphuk(4810m) via crossing Drolma la pass(5636m/15km/8-9 hours walk) Guest house on BB
Today is the second of your KailashKora which is indeed the hardest day of your three days trek. You will have to climb up to the top of Drolma La pass which is more than 5000Mt. There will be three sloppy hike to get to the top of Drolma La pass from DhiraPhuk and then pretty steep down hill with rocky path all the way to the valley. On the right side of the down hill path, there is a small lake called Thuje Lake, meaning compassionate lake.ZutrulPhuk was the cave where Mila Repa and NagroBonchung debated for their religion sects and nowadays, it is a small monastery. Camp
- Day 13: Trek to the ending point of Kailash kora before Darchen (10km/3 hours walk )- and then drive to Mansarovar (Chiu) (4590Mts/50Km) Guest house on BB
Today is the easiest and last day of your Kailashkora as you will trek down in the valley with beautiful distant scenery of Rakshas Tal lake .From here you will depart your Yak men and kind Yak and shift to jeeps. You will meet your drivers and continue your tour to Lake Mansarovar. Rest and free afternoon around the lake.
- Day 14 Mansarovar-Mayumla pass-Baryang (4750m/200km) Hotel on BB
Drive through the main Kailash southern route and cross Mayumla pass which is the highest mountain pass during your Kailash journey. If you are lucky, you will also several different kinds of wild animals such as wild donkeys, wolves, foxes, ibex etc, enjoying their lives in the western Tibetan high plateau.
- Day 15: Baryang-Drongpa-Saga (4640m/235km) Shengda holiday business hotel or similar on BB
We will be driving through the kailash southern route in the vast grassland and again enjoy seeing the Tibetan nomadic camp and their livestock on west Tibetan plateau.
- Day 16: Saga-Kyirong town ( 2900Mts/231Km. Phuntsok Rebsal hotel or similar on BB
Today you will drive around 5 hrs by crossing Brahmaputra river and passing by Pekutso lake again. After Pekutso lake, you will be crossing Gongthang La pass at the elevation of 5000mts which is the last pass of your Tibet motor bike journey and then drive down the valley with a beautiful view of green forest and beautiful Tibetan field. You will pass by the birth place of Mila Repa and his historical cave. Finally, you will be reaching Kyirong town which is located in a beautiful forested gorge.
- Day 17: Drive to Sybrubisi border ( 20Km, one hour ride ) and then continue to Kathmandu. (1300Mts/150Km ) End the trip
Drive for 20km distance from Kyirong and meet by our representative from Nepal , clear immigration procedure and obtain your Nepali visa & transfer to Kathmandu . Driving up and down in the forested mountain with beautiful villages on the slops of the both side mountains.